Peak-times (3.30pm – 7.00pm): Waiting list. Please do contact me if you would like to be added to my waiting list.
Non-peak times (before 3.30pm): Waiting list. Please do contact me if you would like to be added to my waiting list.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Fees: September 2019 – August 2021
a) 30 minute lesson: £25
b) 45 minute lesson: £37.50
c) 60 minute lesson: £50
2) The first two lessons will be on a trial basis where payment is made on the day. These lessons allow me to assess the student’s readiness for lessons and allow you to confirm that you wish to continue.
3) Payment will then be required for a minimum of 6 lessons in advance.
4) Renewal payments are due by the last lesson of the current block in order to secure the same time slot for the following 6-weeks; I will remind you in person or in writing the week prior to the payment being due.
5) 48-hours notice is required for any lesson cancellations during term-time (i.e. the term dates for London Borough of Richmond-upon-Thames’ schools). In the event of a cancellation with this notice, I will do my best to re-schedule the lesson within the same week but this is not guaranteed (and, please note, with a full teaching schedule this is unlikely). If less than 48 hours notice is given, or I cannot reschedule in the same week, then the lesson and payment is forfeited. Of course, if I have to cancel a term-time lesson myself then I will either re-schedule or provide a full refund. (Although I work during some school holidays, I do not insist that lessons are taken or normal times adhered to during these).
6) Two-weeks’ notice is required for discontinuation of lessons.
For adult students, I also offer an ad-hoc contract, at a slightly higher rate, for those who are not able to commit to regular weekly or fortnightly lessons. Full details available on request.